I’ve seen that a lot too (also doing a ton of network calls). My understanding
(can’t recall from where) is it’s some sort of internal logging and can safely
be ignored.

At any rate, it can be suppressed. Set this environment variable in the Scheme
editor for you debug target:

OS_ACTIVITY_MODE  disable

I’ve noticed no ill effects; certainly it’s been a relief not seeing that log
spew all day long.  YMMV