I have deep linking working, but if I introduce spaces into the URL, it
fails. Is this expected or can I do this another way?

textfield value "hello my name is Eric"

@IBAction func editingEnded(_ sender: Any) {
        if let supplied = textEntry.text {

         *   //If I don't do this, url is nil*
            let modified = supplied.replacingOccurrences(of: " ", with: "+")
            let url = URL(string: "(mySchemeHere)://article/\(modified)")
            UIApplication.shared.open(url!, options: [:],
completionHandler: nil)

--> comes in to my other tvOS application as

"hello+my+name+is+Eric"

URLs need encoded for real-world use, so I assume that it needs done for
app to app comm too?

Eric