> On 19 Jun 2017, at 22:31, Quincey Morris
> <quinceymor...@rivergatesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> On Jun 19, 2017, at 11:24 , Dave <d...@looktowindward.com
> <mailto:d...@looktowindward.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I’ve tried using Segues but can’t get that to work
>
> You haven’t said what “can’t get that to work” means. What do you expect?
> What happens? What does your view controller hierarchy look like.

I posted this a while back as a separate question but got no replies:

I have two iOS projects, in both projects (ProjectA and ProjectB), I have two
view controllers in both Apps, one is the Initial View Controller and the other
is presented via Button Click.

In ProjectA this works ok.

In ProjectB it crashes in main.m.

When I look in the Storyboard file in both projects, I see that in ProjectA
there is a Segue from a Button to the Destination, when I inspect the Segue, to
shows the Kind as being “Show (e.g. Push)".

However, in ProjectB is says “Push” and I can see no option for “Show” (as far
as I remember when I created ProjectA, it said Push was deprecated).

I’m not sure if this is causing the crash, but why it is different in the two
projects?

How can I fix this crash? I can’t see anything in the Storyboard or .m files
that is different except the Segue “Kind” field.

I think I see what the problem is now and how it came about. I think it depends
on what template you chose to create the initial project.

I think if I make (or embed?) my Setup (Root) View Controller in a Navigation
Controller it will solve a lot of the issues I’m having. I’ll look into it
further,

All the Best
Dave