That part is really confusing me as well (I am also using a package document).
I started by using the documents directory, but I keep getting an error that
the browser doesn’t have access.  Then I switched to the temp directory, and
now it works part of the time, and the other times I still get the same error.

Where are we supposed to create our package?  Does the browser copy it to a
specific place? or do we need to copy it?

Here is the error:
[ERROR] Could not get attribute values for item file:<File Path Here>. Error:
Error Domain=NSFileProviderInternalErrorDomain Code=1 "The reader is not
permitted to access the URL."

Thanks,
Jon