It appears that we are having push notification issues on iOS on a few of our
servers and a few of our apps.

We request pushes but I can’t tell if any come in to my app, or even to the
device at all.

So, I do what I always do and refer to TN 2265 which has a companion
.mobileconfig file that you install on your device so that you can see all the
push notifications coming in to your iOS device.

I’ve installed it before and debugged APNS and VOIP pushes without an issue.

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/technotes/tn2265/_index.html

It’s very handy. When it’s not expired.

Profile Installation Failed
The profile “APS/PC Logging” is no longer valid.

It’s this link on the top right of the page:
https://developer.apple.com/library/content/technotes/tn2265/tn2265_PersistentConnectionLogging.zip

The internals of the profile show expiration dates of 2019 and 2028, but this
will not install on 2 devices.

Instructions for using it are detailed in the “Enabling Push Status Messages on
iOS” section of the TN.

Does anyone know where I can get a PersistentConnectionLogging.mobileconfig
that will install on iOS and is not expired?

It’s times like these at 10:30 on a Friday night when I really wish that
important debugging tools worked.

- Alex Zavatone