Hi,

In CloudKit, I would like to know all the possible CKError.Code for a
.partialFailure error.

Assumptions:
Presently I am only handling the following CKError.Code for partialFailure.
.serverRecordChanged  //Only applicable while saving records
.zoneNotFound //Only applicable while fetching zones
.unknownItem  //Only applicable while fetching items
.batchRequestFailed //Only applicable while saving records in custom zone

Questions:
For partialFailure, are the above stated the only possible error codes ?
Are the errors serverRecordChanged, zoneNotFound, unknownItem only possible as
part of partialFailure error ? (Would the error returned by the completion
handler directly contain serverRecordChanged, zoneNotFound, unknownItem or only
a partialFailure error may contain them ?)
Are my comments regarding when each of the above error correct ? (Comments
beginning with "Only applicable while"...)
Is limitExceeded error thrown while fetching and saving or is it only
applicable to saving ?

Thanks and regards,
Muthu