On Sep 20, 2017, at 09:01 AM, Dragan Milić <mi...@mac.com> wrote:

On sre 20.09.2017., at 15.26, Steve Mills wrote:

It is, sadly, deprecated, you know. NSCollectionView is a laughable replacement. My apps
using IKImageBrowserView started autoscrolling to the bottom starting in 10.12, IIRC.
Trying to replace them with NSCollectionView was so maddening and fraught with unfinished
or non-Apple-like "features" that I started looking at 3rd party replacements.
For all the great stuff that Apple does, they sure pull some mighty boners often.

Deprecated in 10.13? I haven't read 10.13 dev documentation yet (I suppose I
should have) and the current document says it will be deprecated in the future,
but not specifying when. Anyhow, knowing Apple that certainly means they won't
bother with my bug report abut this issue at all :-(

Yeah, sorry, it's not technically deprecated yet that I can see, but it seems
to be in a state of disrepair and neglect. Why else would they allow such a
weird bug as the autoscroll thing to remain for so many OS updates? They really
dropped the ball on this one.

Sent from iCloud's ridiculous UI, so, sorry about the formatting