On Dec 19, 2017, at 14:57 , Daryle Walker <dary...@mac.com> wrote:

> What are the hoops/bridges required?

I think I was referring to what Wim Lewis said, which is that you can create
DispatchData values (or perhaps dispatch_data_t objects), but you’re going to
have to forcibly cast from dispatch_data_t to its superclass, and then bridge
that to Data.

However, if you’re going to the trouble of creating DispatchData values, you
may as well use those directly, rather than bridging across to Data. The
decision may depend on exactly which APIs you need to use to process the data.