On Jan 24, 2018, at 20.56, Jeremy Hughes wrote:

> Vince has explained why it does matter.
>
> If you change the deployment target to 10.13 (which you probably don’t want
> to do) the application icons should no longer be duplicated. They’re
> currently being duplicated for backwards compatibility with old systems.

I'm not talking about icons and assets, I'm talking about compiled NIBs, please
read my initial message again. Changing to 10.13 as the deployment target
changes nothing in my case, compiled NIBs are still considerably bigger than
those compiled with Xcode 8 (and its embedded ibtool and 10.12 SDK).

-- Dragan