On Feb 28, 2018, at 11:36 , Charles Jenkins <cejw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to develop my own timer and repetition counter

Given that this doesn’t sound like it’s going to be a store app (with IP
ownership consequences), I would suggest submitting that entire project as a
radar, with a problem description along the lines of “WatchKit sucks! See
inside for details!”.

I know the bug reporter seems like a black hole, but I have some faith that if
SW engineers can see an actual example of what sucked, they can see how they
could give you a better environment to work in, or they can see how they need
to do a better job of explaining how to do things like your task.

This probably wouldn't produce any immediate results, but it has some chance of
affecting some future directions.

FWIW