On 03.09.2018 at 16:07 Mark Allan wrote:

> Sounds like you need a way to refresh the filesystem cache rather
> than some sort of "app cache".  Being a network volume, I suspect a
> fair amount of file/directory cacheing goes on.

That's what I was suspecting as well but it really turned out to be an issue
that is specific to app bundles. Reason: My app loads some custom dylibs and
other files and those are always the latest ones from the network volume. Only
the app bundle seems to be cached. All other files are always up to date
automatically.

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com