I have a problem to solve where it appears I need to detect if /Network/Library
is available or not.

Basically, I’d like to handle situation where I need to copy items from
/Network/Library at times when it’s it’s not yet available but may be available
soon…  i.e. at boot, or after the Network cycles, etc.

There’s a couple of strategies I can think of:

 Keep failing the copy until it works or a default time out expires
 Notification of availability (Preferred, but I can’t find a way to do this)
 Quit and retry later.

Any suggestion/guidance anyone can provide on this?

Thanks in advance,
Sandor