I have a currentValue (Int).

I have a distance of the moved. For every 20 pixels, increment or decrement
the currentValue by 1.

If I do this:

let tVal = Int(distanceValue / 20)
if increment {
    currentValue = currentValue + tVal
    if currentValue > maxValue { currentValue = maxValue }
} else {
    currentValue = currentValue - tVal
    if currentValue > maxValue { currentValue = maxValue }
}

Once the distance number gets high enough, I start to get tVal values of 2,
3, 4, etc. I think my logic is messed up here.