What build command are you using? I’m not seeing any warnings with this code,
compiled with clang -x objective-c -framework AppKit -Wunguarded-availability
-mmacosx-version-min=10.9 - :

#import <AppKit/AppKit.h>

int main() {
        NSPrintInfo *info;
        if (@available(macOS 10.9, *)) {
                info.orientation = NSPaperOrientationPortrait;
        } else {
                info.orientation = NSPortraitOrientation;

Regardless, if you really need a fix, you should be able to cast through
NSInteger, instead of NSPrintingOperation, as a fallback.

Saagar Jha