I have a problem with my screensaver: it gets started as usual by the OS,
it displays the first image for a second (approx),
and then, sometimes (only sometimes), it gets stopped by the OS.

I cannot recall anything I might have changed that might cause this behavior
(of course).
Also, I cannot find any hint at a crash or other malfunction of my code.

I have uploaded a section of the log -- copied from Console.app -- here:
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkjys2yww1jz46n/log_screensaver_exit.txt?dl=0

(Even though it's just 1 minute of log data , I think it is too lengthy to
include it here.
I did not want to filter it because I was afraid i might loose valuable
information.)

For instance, at 13:52:13.277129 you can see that my screensaver (ArtSaver) got
started,
and at 13:52:13.465331 you can see the next message from my screensaver that
got logged.
There are some more messages from my code, but nothing unusual, AFAICS.

At 13:52:18.331654, the screensaver gets stopped, but I don't see any reason.
(And as far as I can remember, I did not stop it at that point.)

(The only funny thing is that there is a second "startup" message in the log
file at 13:52:14.655737 .
But, IIRC, I have seen that for many years, so I doubt that is the problem.)

If there is any other info I can provide, or if there is a better way t provide
the information, please let me know.

Best regards, Gabriel