> On Dec 11, 2018, at 5:03 PM, Lars C. Hassing <l...@ccieurope.com> wrote:
>
> If I assign an image to an NSButton it is displayed with nice pressed and
> disabled effects.
>
> In my custom NSButton, that should display image1+title+image2, I override
> drawRect:, but how do I obtain the EXACT SAME system effects for the two
> images?

Don’t override drawRect; you should use a custom NSButtonCell instead. (In
general NSButton is just a wrapper around NSButtonCell.)

That itself may solve your problem. If not, you could work around it by
creating a single NSImage (at runtime) with the two images and the title in it,
and just setting that as the button’s image.

—Jens