Is there a way to use class objects that wrap multiple IBOutlet objects?

The app I am working on has groups of interface elements that are repeated on the interface and in the code. Let me see if I can illustrate what I mean:

The window looks (slightly) like this:

(button_set_src_1) (add) (delete) (halt) (progressbar1)
(button_set_src_2) (add) (delete) (halt) (progressbar2)
(button_set_src_3) (add) (delete) (halt) (progressbar3)

And the code looks (slightly) like this:

IBOutlet NSTextField            *src1;
IBOutlet NSProgressIndicator    *progressbar1;
IBOutlet NSTextField            *dest1;
IBOutlet NSButton               *halt1;
IBOutlet NSButton               *remove1;
IBOutlet NSTextField            *precentdone1;

IBOutlet NSTextField            *src2;
IBOutlet NSProgressIndicator    *progressbar2;
IBOutlet NSTextField            *dest2;
IBOutlet NSButton               *halt2;
IBOutlet NSButton               *remove3;
IBOutlet NSTextField            *precentdone2;

IBOutlet NSTextField            *src3;
IBOutlet NSProgressIndicator    *progressbar3;
IBOutlet NSTextField            *dest3;
IBOutlet NSButton               *halt3;
IBOutlet NSButton               *remove3;
IBOutlet NSTextField            *precentdone3;

This is pretty klunky, and I would like something more like:
@interface Element : NSObject
{
        IBOutlet NSTextField            *src;
        IBOutlet NSProgressIndicator    *progressbar;
        IBOutlet NSTextField            *dest;
        IBOutlet NSButton               *halt;
        IBOutlet NSButton               *remove;
        IBOutlet NSTextField            *precentdone;
}
@end

        Element *e1;
        Element *e2;
        Element *e3;

or even better, an array of Elements:

        NSArray *elements [[NSArray alloc] initWithObjects:
                e1, e2, e3];
                .... not sure exactly how to do this, but you get the idea..

But, while the code part seems easy enough, I am not sure how it would work with Interface Builder. Is it possible to create a custom class like that (Element), and place instances of it on a window in IBuilder, hook up the controls in the code? Maybe someone can help me with terminology or examples? I know what I want, but I don't know enough about Cocoa yet to express it.