Sorry.  Second try.

In most Objective-C projects I add an autodescribe category on NSObject and put
the import for the category header into a .pch for the project so that it will
be available for every class in the project.

This lets me dump an object’s properties and values at Will in the debugger.

Is there a more modern way to do this than using a .pch?

I’ll also be adding one for Swift and am interested in approaches for both.

Put the import in Settings.xcconfig files?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone