http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ControlCell/ControlCell.html

> This cell should be dragable and I would like to draw the content of the
> Cell by my self (But it's text only).

  What do you mean by draggable? You want the entire contents of the
cell to be able to be dragged somewhere outside its bounds or you want
to drag something within it (like a slider cell)? Depending on your
answer, this could be answered in the link above or it could be a bit
more complicated. Specify.

  Regarding drawing, that *is* answered above and here:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/CocoaDrawingGuide/Introduction/chapter_1_section_1.html

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/IBPlugInGuide/Introduction/chapter_1_section_1.html

> Could somebody help me to do that?

  Read the documentation first, then ask specific questions. Nobody's
going to walk you through what's already in the manuals.

--
I.S.