I have a bit of trouble getting a relevant log from a user.

I asked him to invoke Console.app, type the keyword of my log messages in the
search box,
then run my app, then send me all the messages.
Unfortunately, no message appear in Console.app.
He has sent me a screenshot of Console.app, too. There are none.

He has also sent me the log messages from Console.app without any search word.
There are a lot of them, but none of them from my app.

I use the following lines of code to log info/error messages from my app:

    if ( err )
        os_log_error( log_client_, "%{public}s", msg_string );
    else
        os_log_info( log_client_, "%{public}s", msg_string );

Where log_client_ is defined/created like this:

os_log_t log_client_;

    log_client_ = os_log_create( "ArtSaver", "" );

On my side, I can see all the messages from my screensaver just fine in
Console.app.

I have googled , and also checked the various log files in /var/log/ .
But I could not find where the log messages go.

Are there any there ways how the user can send me the log messages of my
program?
(He is not familiar with Terminal.)

Best regards, Gabriel