Situation:

   - I am working in Swift 5.
   - I have an instance of an NSTextView. (Call it "V")
   - The value has already been set once. (Call this value "T1")
   - V is showing T1.
   - I have an NSAttributedString from another source. (Call this value
   "T2")

Desired goal:

   - I want to set the displayed contents of V to T2.

What is/are the recommended way/s to do this?

*I would hope that I could assign V.attributedString = T2, but alas the
world does not seem to be this simple.*

Thanks in advance.