I remember AppleGlot. I also remember how terrible it was, at least way back
when it was first around. In the intervening years I preferred loc-suite. As
Georg said, it's a very good tool. But all that's obsolete now.

You ultimately should convert your nibs to Base.lproj. The current Xcode
localization process is way better than the bad old days where you had to keep
endless translated nibs in sync. The conversion job is a good amount of busy
work, and autolayout may give you pain initially, but ultimately using
Base.lproj + autolayout + translated .strings files is much cleaner.

~Martin Wierschin
Nisus Software / Developer
Solana Beach ☀️ California