I have an NSPanel that contains just an NSTextView.
The NSTextView is populated at init time using

  [helpView_ readRTFDFromFile: path];

I think, the NSPanel itself is created by all the XIB magic.

Usually , the NSPanel is not visible; but when the user clicks a button,
I present it using

  [helpSheet_ orderFront: self];

(In the XIB, helpView_ is connected to the NSTextView, while helpSheet_ is
connected to the NSPanel.)

Everything works, *except* in Dark Mode, the text in the NSTextView is not
legible, since it's black text on dark background.

What should I do to make this panel also Dark Mode "proof" ?

PS:
I am using Xcode 11 and develop for macOS Catalina.
All my UI stuff is generated using the XIB machinery,
so that will take care of all the other buttons and text input boxes.