I didn't know about that. That's why I was asking the question :) I guess your
answer is what I was looking for originally but since simply overriding
"layout" does the job as well I'll just leave it like it is.

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com