Hello,

I'm modding Apple's RoundTransparentWindow sample in order to draw a gradient overlay on all the screen (to fix the non uniform lighting on my iMac's screen).

The applicazion works quite nicely but when I'm switching to another space using the 3d effect method my application doesn't ignores clicks anymore. If I switch spaces using hotkeys everything works fine. From what I can tell probably the space's 3d effect takes place in the NSScreenSaverWindowLevel too, and breaks someway the behaviour of my application.

This is taken from my NSWindow:

- (id)initWithContentRect:(NSRect)contentRect styleMask:(unsigned int)aStyle backing:(NSBackingStoreType)bufferingType defer:(BOOL)flag {

        NSRect screenRect = [[NSScreen mainScreen] frame];
self->result = [super initWithContentRect:screenRect styleMask:NSBorderlessWindowMask backing:NSBackingStoreBuffered defer:NO];
        [result setBackgroundColor: [NSColor clearColor]];
        [result setLevel: NSScreenSaverWindowLevel];
        [result setAlphaValue:1.0];
        [result setOpaque:NO];
        [result setHasShadow: NO];
        [result setIgnoresMouseEvents: YES];
[result setCollectionBehavior:NSWindowCollectionBehaviorCanJoinAllSpaces];
        return result;
}

This NSWindow contains only and NSView where I draw the gradient mentioned before.
Anyone can suggest a workaround to make this work?

regards
stefano