Hi Rob. One thing that I learned back in QA is that when we have a working
sample and one non-working one, duplicate both, point your app to use them, &
start removing items from the one that doesn’t work until you get back down to
either it working or end up with identical items in the working sample and it
still doesn’t work.

Have you tried that yet?

Let us know.
Alex Zavatone