On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Aleksandar Vacić <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>        In the iPhone Simulator, when you load Photos app,

iPhone simulator? I have heard tell of such a thing... but Photos app?
I'd imagine anyone with direct experience of anything like that would
be under NDA and therefore at legal risk if they were so much as to
mention it on a public mailing list. Especially one whose FAQ
explicitly states about the iPhone that anyone discussing issues under
non-disclosure will be reported to Apple WWDR.

Hamish