Currently, my app displays images on a CALayer,
with some basic animation like so:
      CABasicAnimation * anim = [CABasicAnimation animationWithKeyPath:
@"bounds.size"];

Now, I would like to include videos, too.

So, first of all, how would I put videos on such a CALayer, so that they get
played while the layer is visible? (without sound)
Would that interfere with the animation?

Could some kind soul perhaps point me to some relevant literature,
or even to an example program?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards, Gabriel