No. There’s no solution there. The Archive framework makes uncompressing of raw
data easy, including the compression format that’s normally used inside .zip
files, but it doesn’t actually read .zip file format. The file format and the
compression algorithm are, in effect, unrelated to each other.

It’s not extremely hard to read the .zip file format directly, though there’s
not really a single standard of which parts of the spec actually need to be
implemented. I implemented something based on this:

        https://pkware.cachefly.net/webdocs/casestudies/APPNOTE.TXT

but the implementation is not mine to give away, sorry.