I read somewhere (can't recall where) that xcode 14 will not support deployment
target < macOS 10.13.
I was bracing myself for having to somehow develop my app on two machines for a
while or ditching my pre 10.13 users but after installing xcode 14 on my new M1
machine I found out that I can compile and build my app with minimum deployment
target of 10.9 and could not find an issue when running it on 10.9.

I'm not sure what to make of it, did I misunderstand this, is it a fluke? Did
Apple change their policy?

Eyal Redler
"If Uri Geller bends spoons with divine powers, then he's doing it the hard
way."
--James Randi
www.eyalredler.com