We have an imminent expiration on one of our certificates (29 days).  We use
“Automatically manage signing."

If we look at the .ipa file for our app, we see that we have three
certificates.  I guess we created some others.

If I revoke the soon to be expiring certficiate, is there a chance that the app
will fail because the provisioning profile relied upon the expiring
certificate? Docs seem to indicate that a provisioning profile is joined with
one certificate, but since it’s automatically managed, I don’t even see the
profile anymore (I suppose it’s in DerivedData, so I can’t tell if the profile
is joined to a good cert.

Since we’re enterprise, revoking a cert could cause immediate invalidation of
our app.

Or will the mechanism realize there are other certs in the profile, and match
up with a valid one?

-Owen