I have a screensaver that is supposed to run on all displays simultaneously.
MacOS launches several instances, if there are multiple displays.

I have one user, who has three displays connected to the Mac, but only the main
display (center) gets a screensaver.
This is on macOS Ventura 13.4.
(I should also say that with other users, who also have multiple displays,
everything seems fine.)

According to the log file, legacyScreenSaver does launch three instances of my
screen saver, but then only one continues to run.
There are no error message or other hints - as far as I can see - as to why the
other two instance do not continue to run; I believe they are killed.

Does anyone have an idea? Or an idea how I could track down the problem?

I know all three instances are launched because I can see their individual info
messages in the log file.
But then, only one of them continues to output info message in the log file.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards, Gabriel