One of the users of my screensaver has reported a very funny bug:
my screensaver is working, but when they open the Options panel, they cannot
click on any GUI element; well, they can click, but nothing happens, as if that
does not generate any event.
Consequently, when they click on the "OK" button in the Options panel, nothing
happens, too, so they have to force quit the legacyScreenSaver.

This happens under macOS 13.
I have built my screensaver as a universal .saver bundle.

Any ideas what I could try to make the Options GUI elements clickable again?

Best regards, Gabriel