That’s a great tip Jens.  Gabriel, if you build your app with different
dev/release schemes, you could detect your build scheme and then execute the
desired process based on if you’re able to debug or not.

Just expose the environment variable for $CONFIGURATION in an info.plist file,
read it into a variable and then manage your response based on what the value
is.  If you want details on that, contact me off list and I’ll show you.

Reference:
https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/DeveloperTools/Reference/XcodeBuildSettingRef/1-Build_Setting_Reference/build_setting_ref.html

Hopefully, Jens’s tip will get you what you need!

Best,
Alex Zavatone