A part of code (this is a simply try code for a R&D):

@interface root :  NSManagedObject
@interface song :  root
@interface artist :  root
@interface modification :  NSManagedObject

-(void)dataBaseHaveChange:(NSNotification*)notification //I receive here the notification of a CoreData modification
{
        NSNotification*                 userInfo        = [[notification
userInfo] retain];
        NSSet*                          objectsSet      = nil;

        objectsSet = [userInfo valueForKey:NSInsertedObjectsKey];
        for (NSManagedObject* modEntry in objectsSet) {
                if ([modEntry isKindOfClass:[root class]]) {
                        //do something

        //The same things for modified and deleted object
}

The aim of that is to record changement in the data base, but the record is in data base too, and I don't want to catch the modification of kind "modification", the solution retained for do that it's do something only if the managed object is a subclass of root. But actually the condition is never verified...