On Jun 28, 2008, at 7:34 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:
(Once you hide the tabs in IB, you may wonder how you get to the different views to edit their contents. If you select the tab view itself, its attributes inspector pane has a stepper control to select the different items. Or you can use the outline view of the nib and expand the tab view to see the different items; then you can double-click them.)

And remember that the last tab you had open when you save the nib is the one that will be open when the nib is loaded. I often forget this when I go in to tweak something.

--Andy