Hi Jens,
thanks for the reference and the domain property, I wasn't aware of that. In the HTTP header I get back from the server I cannot see a domain, but then again I cannot see a realm either. How do I find the domain? In NTLM authentication, is domain the same as the DNS domain, or is it the same as the domain windows computers in a domain there use? I'm trying to get this done within the Cocoa classes, though, so I'll have to figure out a way to translate from CFNetwork to regular Cocoa :-)

Cheers

        Nik