Hi there,

I'm trying to set the focus ring on a 10.4 NSBrowser column for a drag in. I'v tried setting it on the NSMatrix of each column but the focus ring stops where the NSMatrix view stops. So I've sub-classed my NSBrower as such:

- (BOOL)needsDisplay;
{
    NSResponder* resp = nil;

shouldDrawFocusRing = (resp != nil && [resp isKindOfClass:[NSView class]]
                                                   && [(NSView*)resp
isDescendantOf:self]);
    lastResp = resp;
[self setKeyboardFocusRingNeedsDisplayInRect:[[AppController sharedInstance]rectInColumn:0]];
    return YES;
}

- (void)drawRect:(NSRect)rect
{

        [super drawRect:[[AppController sharedInstance]rectInColumn:0]];

    if ( shouldDrawFocusRing )
    {
        NSSetFocusRingStyle(NSFocusRingOnly);
        NSRectFill([[AppController sharedInstance]rectInColumn:0]);

[[AppController sharedInstance]rectInColumn:0] being the NSRect of the column. I've chosen column:0 just for testing purposes

However the NSBrowser still draws its focus ring around its entire view.