7/1/08 3:57 PM, also sprach [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Keary Suska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I think so. "relations" and "content" are read-only (no public setters).
>> Notifications aren't sent for them as they are never changed throughout the
>> lifecycle of an object. I.e., they are both dictionaries, and only their
>> contents, not the properties themselves, may vary. Would this be an issue?
>
> Yes, if the dictionaries are modified directly rather than using
> -setValue:forKeyPath:.

When I modify their contents, they are modified using setObject:forKey:,
which I issues KVO notifications, IIRC. At least I know it does in certain
situations, as rely on that behavior in a number of places.

I also mistyped the key path. The observed object is "relations", the path
is "order.related.content.status.value". That may make a difference.

Best,

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.