Hi All,

I'm writing a program with a helper agent. The agent runs in the background, occasionally putting up alerts for the user to see. When the main program is running, it communicates information to the agent about what alerts to display. Then, the agent remembers this information after the main app is quit.

I need some way for the agent to save its list of alerts in case the user logs out or shuts down. The list is stored as an NSMutableDictionary. Thoughts?

Daniel