Am 03.07.2008 um 23:40 schrieb "Nathan Wan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

I followed documentation here
(http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/ BPSystemStartup/ Articles/LaunchOnDemandDaemons.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/ TP40001762-108425) but still cannot get my daemon to work. I have written the proper .plist to be loaded into launchctl, and it works when I load it manually, yet, when I
place the same plist in either /Library/LaunchDaemons or
System/Library/LaunchDaemons, it does not load when the mac boots up. The plist isn't even loaded into launchctl when it the computer reboots (i.e.
cannot be seen in the launchctl list).  What am I doing wrong?

Who knows? Without knowing any details it's impossible to tell.

Also this is not a Cocoa question and is off-topic here. Try the launchd-dev mailing list.

Mike
--
Mike Fischer     Softwareentwicklung, EDV-Beratung
                                Schulung, Vertrieb