Sorry, suddenly it works, I think that during my attempts at "fixing" it I had some code running that would cause the setLevel code to be ineffective. It works now, simply setting the level does the trick. Just a note to anyone else experiencing problems with this, make sure that you don't have any other code "trying to make it work". I feel silly. :-p

- Greg