I'm hoping someone might be able to assist me with this question.

I have a Cocoa application, with an embedded command-line tool in the
Resources folder.  This tool is from an outside source, and I have no
source code available for it.  When launched, it creates its own window,
and displays a variety of content.  I launch this tool via NSTask
(utilizing NSPipe to communicate with the tool via STDIN, STDOUT, and
STDERR).

What I am hoping to do is find a way to capture the NSWindow/NSView
created by the tool and embed it in a Custom View in my nib.  Is there a
way to do this?

Many thanks,
Michael

--
MIchael A. Moore :: Terbium Software :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ::
http://terbium.org