El 06/07/2008, a las 2:05, mmalc crawford escribió:

On Jul 5, 2008, at 3:00 PM, Joan Lluch (casa) wrote:

However, let me copy an excerpt of the Cocoa documentation on the GC algorithm that Cocoa uses.

You haven't updated your documentation since the beginning of November last year.

Oops, thanks. Looks as it is time for me to update things... I will give the Cocoa GC another try before adding another comment, (my apologies, I might be testing an earlier version)

By the way, how do I know for sure that a set of documentation corresponds to a particular version of the SKD. I am using XCode 3.0 for mac development since I believe it is the latest non pre-release version of the dev-tools and the documentation files that came with it. Is 3.1 "already" intended for use for mac development?. Since this post will go out of topic I am also posting this on the Xcode lists, where I think I should receive a more appropriate answer.