Hi Guys

I've set up matrix with 2 radio buttons (1 and 2) with a delegate method that
gets run when the matrix gets clicked. Lets say radio button 1 is highlighted
and someone clicks on radio button 2. The delegate method has some code that
checks whether the radio buttons are allowed to be changed from 1 to 2 and if
not, sends an alert to the user.
My problem is how can I stop the radio buttons themselves changing from 1 to 2.
When programming in Visual Basic there was a method that stopped the action
from completing. Is there something similar I can do here or some other way.

Thanks in advance.
Jeff

www.yahoo7.com.au/mail