I've solve my problem due to a saving operation in the NSManagedObjectContextObjectsDidChangeNotification notification. Actually I use the NSManagedObjectContextDidSaveNotification for my test, but this notification is send only when the save action is done.

I would me notified for each changement in my base, even if is not saved... Do you know if they have a way for know when an ManagedObject is created/edited/deleted ?