On Jul 8, 2008, at 3:44 PM, Stéphane Sudre wrote:

What I mean by incorrect value is that if I draw the string inside a rectangle whose width is inMaxWidth and height is the value obtained from the rect returned by usedRectForTextContainer:, the last line of the string is clipped outside the rectangle. And the difference increases with the number of lines.

Most likely you are dealing with a mismatch between the way you are measuring and the way you are drawing, probably a difference in the typesetterBehavior. Typesetter behavior issues have been discussed on the lists a number of times; try searching the archives.

Douglas Davidson