Try [NSApp runModalForWindow:window];

Cheers
Mike

On 9 Jul 2008, at 13:59, Ronnie B wrote:

I am trying to implement a login UI for a small app. The idea is that after the MainWindow nib is loaded, in case if no credentials were entered, a modal window asking for name and password will show up. The app will be
blocked unless the modal window is closed either with Submit or Cancel
button. I've seen it done with the Sheets, but the desired would be the
modal window.

Thanks,

Ron