The grouping feature of IKImageBrowserView seems to be one of the least documented but most powerful features I've seen in a while. The only references I can find to using groups with IKImageBrowserView all point back to the scant info in the API docs.

Anyway, after getting it working with minimal effort, I wondered if it was possible to nest groups within each other?

The obvious example use would be to have IKGroupBezelStyle groups of "versions" of images (a la Aperture) inside IKGroupDisclosureStyle groups of "rolls" (a la iPhoto).

Judging by the silence on Google and the list archives I'm not expecting a flood of answers but if the people responsible for this cool IKImageBrowserView behavior are listening then at least this post will serve to let them know someone is using and appreciating their good work!

Cheers
Ian