Sounds intriguing; at first thought, you may want to consider Xgrid to provide such collaboration, although it may not be what you're needing; there's other means to provide collaborative networking between Macs. If you want feedback on an experimental GUI, try the mac-gui-dev list on Yahoo with any mock-ups you've come up with.

em wrote:
I'm proto-typing a tri-screen GUI. I have 3 mac minis in a local network and would like to triangulate their three web-cams. It's purely exploratory self-funded research on my part at this point. Any positive, constructive replies would be appreciated. -em
"One laptop per child-->one neighborhood per village"